Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I Can't Play Scrabble

Facebook is down. Usually that wouldn't matter to me too much, but it means I can't play Scrabble.  *Sad* I don't have any papers to grade. *Happy* My kids are all too busy to play with me. *Bored*


It's official. I'm a Scrabble addict. I have known this for some time... just ask my previous students; they know it, too.  Every once in a while, I'm still shocked by this addiction although I guess it could be worse. This is a healthy addiction.  ;-) --- On a side note, "addiction" has such a negative connotation. Is there a word that means the same thing with a more positive connotation? I couldn't find one...

I found this article and thought I would share. It's old but still relevant to me. Meanwhile: Addicted to L-U-V

Do you have any healthy addictions?